Redhawk Caldera Most people think I burn hot, it's actually quite the opposite.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
Her belly rumbled with hunger as she made her way back to the rendezvous site. She helped herself to some leftover meat in a cache, then thought about looking for @Phox to talk to him first. Instead, Towhee just decided to bite the bullet and seek out @Elwood directly. He didn't appear to be in the clearing, so she headed back the way she had come until she struck his scent trail. Spending a lot of time with her brother had fashioned her into a fairly decent tracker, so it didn't take her long to find the Alpha male.

"Uncle Elwood?" she called out as she approached him from behind. She sidled up beside him, bumping her muzzle against his shoulder and then reaching up to offer his chin a respectful nudge. -Can I talk to you for a minute?- she asked, resorting to the comfort and speed of sign language.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)