Redhawk Caldera Most people think I burn hot, it's actually quite the opposite.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seemed proud of her for sticking up for herself, which made the pup's tail wave. He tried to explain that it was just Ashton's manner of speaking, which made her brow furrow a little bit. It was equal parts exasperating and endearing to her, the way her godfather always saw the bright side and gave everybody the benefit of the doubt. He was perhaps the kindest soul she knew and she was very fond of him, despite their differences.

She was smiling a silly little smile as he spoke of Gannet and Elwood likely thought she was open to the idea of bonding with her older brother when really she hadn't caught any of the words. She nodded in response to her uncle's guidance in general, still grateful for this constructive conversation. And though she had missed his last few words about Gannet, she coincidentally decided she would make an effort to give him a chance if only to appease her beloved godfather.

-Thanks for talking with me, Uncle Elwood,- she signed. -I'm going to go find Phox. I'll see you later?- Towhee paused, waiting to be dismissed before she took off in search of her brother to catch him up on the latest goings-on.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)