Dragoncrest Cliffs Finally I can join my family.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The moment her voice reached his ears, the boy was off. He had promised to keep her safe, to protect her, but the twisting of his stomach told him that he had failed long before he saw her body—her body. Stilled and lifeless, he was unable to approach, to steal a closer look at her corpse. Alexander could do nothing aside from stay back, far from those that crowded her, and watch everything unravel right before his eyes. His friend was gone, dead just like her mother, and he was once again alone. Anger began to rise within his chest, only to die before it could truly be born, for he could not be angry at her. He couldn’t yell, he couldn’t hate her, he could only force his body to turn away, tearing his gaze from the empty vessel. For her, he wanted to tilt his head back and share his grief with all that his voice could reach, but even his voice refused to disturb the moment. It was with his head low and his mind—his heart—absent that the young Inuk took off through the territory and then beyond the borders, leaving behind her body but, he believed, not her spirit.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Finally I can join my family. - by Kendra - May 12, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - May 12, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by RIP Blodreina - May 12, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - May 13, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by RIP Blodreina - May 14, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - May 14, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Portia - June 01, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Finally I can join my family. - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:22 AM