Dragoncrest Cliffs my salvation lies in your love
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
happy mother's day to @Thuringwethil and @Wildfire! Looking for anyone, really, though an @Artaax intrusion is more than welcome. <3

"Bug." She chirped as a beetle toddled by.

Blixen's first few words were simple. She wasn't yet to the point of complete sentences, or even full comprehension of the things she parroted, but they were sticking. One, two, sometimes three things at a time. Mama, Nomi, Artaa(x), bug, sun, warm, hung-y... hungry was a feeling she knew, but she was not so unfortunate a child that it pained her. She was well cared for in the heart of Drageda, with both the Commander and the Bandrona as her parents. Just recently her diet was beginning to be supplimented by pre-processed food, ergo, she was now familiar with just what the bigger wolves ate. She quite liked it more than milk, though milk was far easier to come by when she felt peckish.

Today she was laying outside the den and watching the birds above fuss with their nest, and the peeping children within. She was stringing together the thoughts and information provided to her from the sight. The peeping hatchlings would beg for food whenever one of their parents returned, and the parent would feed each child with whatever they'd brought back from the outside. The outside was an unknown that Blixen was wholeheartedly enamored with. She could see very well now that her eyes were fully developed, and beyond the immediate vicinity of their den lie a world full of wonder and mystery. Blixen wanted nothing more than to see it but any attempt at an escape was thwarted by whomever was appointed to babysit at the time, if it wasn't Nomi or mama

She huffed and put her head on her paws, feeling entirely bored with her current world.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
my salvation lies in your love - by Blixen - May 14, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Antumbra - May 14, 2017, 08:21 PM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Blixen - May 15, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Antumbra - May 22, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Blixen - May 30, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Blixen - June 10, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Blixen - June 27, 2017, 02:50 AM
RE: my salvation lies in your love - by Antumbra - June 27, 2017, 10:06 PM