Bramblepoint I think you pissed off my sandwich.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Still grappling with her horror at the recent assimilation of several outsiders, Towhee found herself fleeing the caldera. She wouldn't run away like Titmouse or abandon it like so many others before her; she just needed to get away for a few hours, collect her thoughts and sort through her feelings without the possibility of running into one of them. Naturally, she loped in the direction of Bramblepoint, half-hoping to bump into @Hydra (despite her own status as a dreaded outsider), though the youngster could honestly do with a few hours of total solitude.

She found tranquility in a small clearing, where she flopped to the ground with a loud sigh she couldn't hear. She was tired but couldn't sleep, so instead she stared off into the woods, thinking. When there was a sudden eruption of noise about a hundred yards to her rear, Towhee did not react. She only turned when a scent wafted her way on a breeze soughing through the forest. She peered over her shoulder, then jumped to her feet when she saw a flash of movement between the trees, moving closer.

Her jaw dropped when something—no, two somethings—burst into the glade. It took Towhee a moment to puzzle out what she was seeing: two stags, their antlers interlocked, evidently stuck together. Round and round they spun, grunting and bleating and making a racket she couldn't hear. But she could feel their hooves beating the ground and see the wild rolling of their eyes as she jumped clear, just in time to watch them collide with the trunk of an oak on the edge of the clearing. One of the two bucks buckled, dragging his opponent down with him. They struggled mightily but evidently they couldn't quite get back on their feet.

She ascertained this development for only a moment before howling (or she hoped—she had never had real reason to try it before and couldn't be sure of the sound coming out of her throat) for @Phox to come seize this amazing hunting opportunity.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 14, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 16, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 01:34 PM