Bramblepoint I think you pissed off my sandwich.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't notice his affliction, too busy still gorging herself. When her stomach finally couldn't take anymore, she backed away from the proverbial supper table, licking the blood from her chops. She finally glanced at her fellow wolf, head canting when she noticed his slight, intermittent shaking. Towhee couldn't hear any of the noises he was making, though it eventually dawned on her that he must have the hiccups.

"Those are the worst," she observed aloud, the phrasing perhaps sympathetic but her voice as tonelessly distorted as usual and her face wearing an expression to match. "You ate too much. Or too fast. Or both." Her tail switched as the Xi slowly picked her way back to the anterior side of the kill, maintaining a distance of a few feet now that they had hunted and fed.

"Thanks for the help." She almost asked if he had a name or a pack. But what did she care, really? "I'll probably tell my pack mates the location of the kill. Just a heads up that you'll have company if you come back here." Towhee's orange eyes rested steadily on his face for a moment before she added, "Well, I'm heading home." It might have been proper to wish him well or say goodbye but Towhee's lips pressed together wordlessly as she turned toward the caldera in the distance.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 14, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 16, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 01:34 PM