Redhawk Caldera But give thanks for the glorious fight
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She watched from a distance, an incredulous look on her face. What was he doing? Was he having a stroke? Should she call Raven? Towhee took no action in the end. She just kept staring as Gannet eventually sneezed and then fell still. Only then did she creep forward, halfway hoping he was dead and she wouldn't have to bother with trying to get to know him like Uncle Elwood wanted.

When she came to stand over him, he appeared to be alive, if the slow rise and fall of his rib cage was any indication. Resisting the urge to poke him anyway, Towhee demanded, "What're you doing?" She squinted down at him quite judgmentally, zeroing in on his mouth because of course he wouldn't know how to sign.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - May 16, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - June 13, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 11:08 AM