Redhawk Caldera But give thanks for the glorious fight
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Speaking of rolling, she rolled her eyes at his brief reply, though she inwardly appreciated the brevity; it made reading his lips a lot easier. Didn't he know how dumb he looked? She opened her mouth to tell him but then clapped it shut when her Uncle Elwood's face popped into her head. Her godfather wouldn't appreciate it if she was rude or spiteful to Gannet for no real reason.

"Where were you?" she asked, taking a seat adjacent to him. There was an accusation in the question (if not in the tone—her inflection was as toneless as ever) but there was more curiosity than anything. Raven had told her Gannet had been here for the pups' birth but had disappeared during the bad winter weather. Where had he gone? And why? Also, "Do you remember me? I don't remember you."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - June 13, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 11:08 AM