Redhawk Caldera But give thanks for the glorious fight
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She liked that he spoke so succinctly, not a superfluous or wasted word. It made it easier to read his lips, even though he was only a single, small step above a total stranger. It put Towhee at ease, despite herself, and though she didn't realize it consciously, her muscles relaxed and her expression softened.

"Lost?" she repeated with a blink. "But... why did you leave? During the winter?" She couldn't remember winter at all but she had been told all about the hardships of the cold season, particularly this last one. Apparently the pack had moved to a cave, only for half of them to become trapped after a minor avalanche. Towhee could barely remember any of it.

An errant but not unwelcome thought suddenly flickered in her mind and she asked, "Do you remember Fox and Peregrine? Mom and dad?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 08:49 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - June 13, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 11:08 AM