Redhawk Caldera But give thanks for the glorious fight
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Gannet offered no answer (aside from a shrug), which earned an even harder squint from Towhee. Getting responses from him was proving a little difficult. He seemed to be a man of few words. A moment ago, she had liked this about him. Now she was beginning to swing in the other direction.

His question distracted her. She thought on it a moment, then shook her head. "I never met them," she explained with a roll of her shoulder. It was impossible to miss someone she had never known—just like Towhee didn't really miss the ability to hear—but there was definitely a curiosity there.

"Do you?" she wondered before brusquely commanding, "Tell me a story about them." Hopefully it would be more than ten words long...
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - May 24, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - June 13, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 11:08 AM