Redhawk Caldera But give thanks for the glorious fight
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn't hear the anxious whine, naturally, and continued staring at her brother in an attempt to crush him with her peer pressure (get it?). His story cleared her ten-word minimum by exactly one word, not that she was actually counting. When he finished, her brow nearly arched off her face as if to say, "That's it?"

"You are a terrible storyteller," she informed him with a critical look. "What sister? What mountain?" She wasn't letting him off the hook, mostly because her curiosity was genuine. "You left the territory? Did you go far? How long were you gone?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - May 26, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - June 13, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 11:08 AM