Redhawk Caldera But give thanks for the glorious fight
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His answers were desperately lacking detail and Towhee decided to just give up. It wasn't worth her time or the trouble, even though she was genuinely very interested in scraping up any detail she could about her (their) parents. She sighed (much louder than she realized) and rolled her eyes again.

"Never mind," she muttered, deciding it was time to go. But then he posed a question of his own. "Not really, not yet," Towhee answered slowly, one paw suspended in midair. She slowly put it back on the ground. "I'm thinking of pursuing the chronicler trade so I'm trying to do research." She gave him a distinctly hairy eyeball, which said, "And you're not proving very helpful in this endeavor."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - May 30, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - June 13, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 11:08 AM