Redhawk Caldera But give thanks for the glorious fight
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Whether or not he understood her inference, Gannet didn't seem willing or capable of indulging her. As a matter of fact, he picked himself up—Towhee took an over-exaggerated step backward—and trotted away. She stared after him, pretty sure he hadn't said one word of farewell, unless she'd missed it somehow. Sometimes wolves—particularly those outside of her inner circle—forgot that she couldn't hear. Perhaps he had tossed a goodbye over his shoulder.

Either way, it was a bit of a snub. Towhee's lip curled in distaste over the entire encounter. Well, Uncle Elwood, you can't say I didn't try. With a sour look on her face, the youth loped away in the opposite direction.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Gannet - June 13, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: But give thanks for the glorious fight - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 11:08 AM