Big Salmon Lake It's funnier in Enochian.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee really wasn't one to wander. She didn't possess any desire to leave her homeland, nor see the rest of the world. But after combing through Bramblepoint in search of @Hydra and coming up empty, she found herself on the far northern edge of the woods. She panted in the late May heat, her tongue lolling from her black muzzle. When her eyes clapped upon the glistening lake in the distance over yonder, she didn't think anything of it; automatically, she began to trot in that direction, eager to slake the thirst drying out her throat.

She drank greedily, then noisily licked her chops as she lifted her head and peered at her surroundings. Although they didn't work in a sense (pun intended), Towhee's ears pricked alertly as she surveyed the shore. There was a flock of Canadian geese on the opposite side of the lake but the she-wolf ignored them. There wasn't much else of note otherwise. With a small snort, the Xi pivoted to begin heading back toward the woods and the caldera just beyond.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - May 31, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 02, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 02, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 02, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 05, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 05, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 06, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 10, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 13, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Étoille - June 18, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: It's funnier in Enochian. - by Towhee - June 19, 2017, 11:27 AM