Moonspear as long as there is a light
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Being one of the few to venture this close left him with the brunt of it. She knew her edge about it should translate to uneasiness in him, and it seemed to, though perhaps it was only his mindfulness that made it seem as such. Carefully, she tried to toe a gentle line, one not meant to compromise the security of what she'd devoted weeks to by now yet one not outright off-putting to his good intentions. But, she constantly reminded herself, but.. to make it this far meant he was well. Charon would not have welcomed any, especially in these recent weeks where everything had to be just right, that were bound to fall incredibly short of her standards.

"Ah," she nodded when he justified himself suitably, then shook her head softly. "All I can use right now is a bit of company that is not puppies," she spoke on quietly, over a glance skirting towards the den's entrance. For a little while this would be true, at least. Her patience was tending more towards short and before too long, someone would be squalling for her attentions. "As long as the caches near are still stocked, all is well.." Ame added more reasonably. Of course, she was not visiting anything that was too far away from this exact spot. Charon usually brought meals to her, so she didn't have to. Really on the whole, she had few needs not met when it came to this pup-bearing excursion so far.

Crossing her forepaws thoughtfully as she eased down a touch, she leveled him with a new look. "Charon likely did mention you to me before, too. Who are you?" For obvious reasons, she was very out of their immediate loop.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 10, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 12, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 14, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 17, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 25, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 26, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - July 05, 2017, 01:59 AM