Moonspear as long as there is a light
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Tryphon, and indeed, somehow, it seemed a bit familiar. He went on to narrow the suspicions, for when he said daughters, she knew who the most likely culprits were. "Good they were feeling generous, then.." she smirked, and her tail patted the soil in good (or dark, depending your outlook) humor. "You must have impressed them somehow," she reasoned, however, wondering of the depths of his strengths that they had seen in him then. Kindness from her family could be a rare gift and she knew their ruthlessness well, so to have someone cross them out in the wilds favorably enough spoke well of him; he was right to be surprised by that fact.

"My mate and older daughters have been my eyes and ears lately, since I have not been out much at all unfortunately. But, the little ones are about to no longer be nearly so denbound, and I hope that weeks after that pass quickly" she explained, plainly eager to get back to what she considered her normal routine as not only herself but alpha here. Barely knowing the packwolves did not settle well, but Tryphon was quickly moving himself off that list, at least. She still missed mingling more properly when she wanted it, though.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 10, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 12, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 14, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 17, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - June 25, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Larus - June 26, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: as long as there is a light - by Amekaze - July 05, 2017, 01:59 AM