Dragoncrest Cliffs we are farmers, bum ba da bum da bum bum bum
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
"Why not both?" she said lightly, although she was fairly certain Ishum was likely already leaning in that direction. "I don't think we have any tacticians. Perhaps you could look into that? Although I'd prefer if we avoided large-scale combat, personally..." Wildfire trailed off. It was her prerogative as a diplomat and as a mother. But combat could happen regardless of her personal preferences, so it was probably best to be prepared for any eventuality.

"I'm a hunter," she added in the next beat, winding around a fallen sapling in their path, "as well as a diplomat. I used to serve as the pack's Bandrona until recently. I stepped down to focus on hunting and rearing my children: Artaax, Blixen and Robin. I'm sure you'll meet them sometime." Wildfire paused. Many who came from Drageda's sister packs were jarred by her relationship with the Heda but it would seem strange not to mention it in this context. "And I'm sure you already know my mate, Thuringwethil."
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are farmers, bum ba da bum da bum bum bum - by Wildfire - June 20, 2017, 08:58 AM