Redhawk Caldera A brand new black hole in the solar system
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her desire to help her uncle mixed with a feeling of awkwardness when he requested her assistance calling for Gannet. "Um," she said, her body language telegraphing her uncertainty. "Sure," she added after a beat, biting at her lip. Phox had shown her how to howl, with Raven's assistance. But judging by the faces they sometimes made when she tried, the noise that came out of her mouth wasn't exactly pretty.

As a matter of fact, when the Xi filled up her lungs, then threw back her head and pushed the breath up her throat along her vocal chords, a truly horrific noise burst from the tip of her snout. It sounded like the braying of a donkey mixed with the caterwauling of a feline in heat. It was excessively loud to the point of being earsplitting... but at least it got the job done... maybe?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A brand new black hole in the solar system - by Elwood - June 19, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: A brand new black hole in the solar system - by Towhee - June 20, 2017, 12:04 PM