Redhawk Caldera A brand new black hole in the solar system
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"How'd I do?" Towhee's expression asked, though before Elwood could give her some constructive criticism on her terrible howling abilities, a wild-eyed Gannet appeared. He seemed a little distraught, which was a strange look for him; he was usually so expressionless in her experience. Towhee didn't bother answering him, instead looking to their uncle to question the yearling about his son's whereabouts.

As much as the Xi wanted to keep up with the conversation, her godmother's arrival stole her attention. Without a second thought, Towhee padded over to Finley, nudging her chin and then swiping her tongue over the side of the Alpha's muzzle. She could see that Finley was deeply worried about Eljay too. She wanted to say something reassuring but Towhee wasn't the sort to offer up generic platitudes. Instead, she swung to stand hip to hip with the slightly shorter she-wolf and bump shoulders with her to let her know, "I'm here."

This allowed her a better view of Elwood and Gannet again. She caught snatches of the conversation from this angle but they were talking too quickly for her to truly hope to keep up. Towhee sighed lightly in her chest but refocused her attention on Finley again, nibbling comfortingly along her silver neck.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A brand new black hole in the solar system - by Elwood - June 19, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: A brand new black hole in the solar system - by Towhee - June 26, 2017, 08:21 AM