Redhawk Caldera Don't be afraid to catch feels
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee nodded. "Raven told us about it," she informed him. "That's where I recognized your name," she added, even if it hadn't been an immediate connection the instant he'd arrived on the borders. "It probably saved all of us," she murmured, shooting the yawning mouth an inscrutable look before quickly shifting her eyes back to Nightjar, "but I still think it's bad luck."

And seeing as neither of them was likely to venture into it again anytime soon, the Xi opted to change the subject. It felt weird to announce to him that she'd decided to like him, so Towhee took a more indirect approach. "Would you like to patrol with me? Or maybe spar? Someone mentioned you're a mercenary too?" She couldn't remember who, not that it mattered. "I'm a mercenary, specializing in guardianship but working on warrior too. Along with historian," she tagged on there, having already mentioned that bit to him. Towhee lapsed into silence then, looking at him expectantly, hoping to learn about his interests and skills.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 03, 2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 03, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 03, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 05, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 13, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 14, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 22, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 25, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 28, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 31, 2017, 07:45 PM