Redhawk Caldera Don't be afraid to catch feels
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That was a good question. Towhee's head cocked as she tried to recall how she and Raven had come up with it. "Well, the wiggle's because he's always moving; we sometimes call him Fidget," she explained. "And I put my paw over my heart because I love him." She said that with a bit of a dorky grin before her face resumed its more typical cool expression. "I touch my nose because I like to boop him," she finished with a shrug and a flick of her tail.

"I'll come up with one for you, don't worry," she said as they began moving again. It wasn't too much longer before they found themselves at the borders. Towhee paused, scanning to the left, then to the right, before returning her orange eyes to her elder sibling's face. He was older and more experienced than her, so she was sure he didn't need any explanation from her on what to do next. She stood there a moment, wondering if there was anything she could ask him.

"Do you think we'll find any of those stars that fell the other night?" Towhee queried, wondering if that was a dumb question.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 03, 2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 03, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 03, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 05, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 13, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 14, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 22, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 25, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 28, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 31, 2017, 07:45 PM