Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,986 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The young guardian turned at a touch to her shoulder. -Hi,- she signed at her sister, eyes tracking the caretaker's movements as she approached the den. Towhee bit her lip, quashing down the mingling apprehension and jealousy as Raven got so close to the babes. But she didn't enter the sanctum, instead retreating several feet and proffering her younger sister a gleeful smile.

Towhee licked her lips and returned it, the tip of her tail beginning to wiggle again. Raven's behavior told her that everything was fine. And then Elwood himself stepped into the open air to announce the news formally. The deaf wolf had never concentrated so hard on another's lips as she did now. Her own mouth curved into an ear-to-ear grin when she realized she had two new brothers and two new sisters.

A queer sensation bubbled in her chest, then shot up her throat. It was a joyful (if somewhat earsplitting) noise, a congratulations to the proud parents and a celebration of the caldera's growing legacy.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM