Redhawk Caldera No, I don't have a harp.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee grumbled under her breath as she marched around the borders. What the hell was Lagan thinking, cavorting off into the wilderness so soon after the pups' birth? She wanted to blame Gannet somehow but they were both adults and they were both irresponsible and selfish for taking off when the pack needed them most. The young she-wolf kicked at a rock as she passed, seething quietly.

She finished the patrol and made a beeline toward the Blackthorns' den. Much as she yearned to see the puppies for herself, she didn't even come close. She stopped a good twenty feet from where Elwood, Finley and the newborns were sequestered and stood there for a long beat, peering in the direction of the den's mouth. Her nostrils flared for several seconds as she silently read the room. Nothing smelled amiss, so Towhee swung to face the other direction and flopped down with a loud snort, kicking up a bit of dust that settled around her.

Orange eyes as shrewd and piercing as a hawk's, she scanned the immediate area. Between her natural inclinations and instincts and her irritation with her older brothers, Towhee was fully prepared to tear off the head of anybody who dared approach the Alphas pair's whelping den.

Re-posting for up-to-date time-stamp!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 14, 2017, 12:42 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 22, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 30, 2017, 12:29 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 31, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 31, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - August 01, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - August 21, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - August 22, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - September 10, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - September 13, 2017, 12:41 PM