Redhawk Caldera No, I don't have a harp.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee fought against the smile that wanted to bloom on her face at Nightjar's remark, though it touched her eyes as she gave him a heartfelt, "Thanks." Only after saying the word out loud did she realize she had unthinkingly resorted to signing a moment ago. Had he even understood everything she'd said? She froze, then ultimately decided it didn't make a difference. She could still appreciate his commendation.

When Nightjar made to move away and check the borders, Towhee nodded approvingly. "I'll stay here, keep watch," she said, easing into his touch before responding with a nip to his chin. It would change (day to day, honestly) but right now, Nightjar was her favorite older brother, especially considering how irresponsible his competition was being lately. "See you later," she added to his retreating back.

Her gaze eventually swung away from him and toward the den's mouth again. All was still quiet on that front. She itched to get closer, though she quashed the impulse and stayed where she stood, an ever vigilant guardian.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 14, 2017, 12:42 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 22, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 30, 2017, 12:29 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 31, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 31, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - August 01, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - August 21, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - August 22, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - September 10, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - September 13, 2017, 12:41 PM