Moonspear when i wear my heelys, i give all the girls feelies
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
He hadn't heard a word of the conversation thus far, though he guessed, since the stars were out, that Julia was finally teaching the pups about the stars. By the time Charon came into view Julia'd just finished speaking, almost like she had summoned him (speak of the devil...), and Galaxy'd be able to get in a word or ten before he came into hearing range. He carried a scrawny rabbit that he'd hunted, knowing Galaxy needed all the sustenance she could get after her fall down the mountain and the weeks that followed.

Charon approached Julia and Galaxy with a wave of his tail and a soft expression that was mostly directed at Galaxy. He put down the dead rabbit by her side and said, "Hello little princess. Are you hungry? Has Julia been teaching you lots of things about the galaxy tonight?" Charon reached down to nuzzle Galaxy's cheek and then waited, hoping that she'd tell him what she had been learning. He mostly ignored Julia, although not consciously so, first waiting for his daughter's reply.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i wear my heelys, i give all the girls feelies - by Charon - July 21, 2017, 02:44 AM