Moonspear when i wear my heelys, i give all the girls feelies
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was surprised that Julia had said anything about the milky way to Galaxy, but maybe he'd mentioned it in one of his teaching sessions. Or maybe she'd once asked about it when she was as little as Galaxy was now. They were so inquisitive at this age, and it wasn't quite as annoying yet. "Yep, it's milky like us!" he parroted with a grin, endeared and happy with his recovered daughter's endless enthusiasm and energy.

He chuckled as Galaxy explained what she had learned about. He might've been angry if he had known Julia'd told the word wrong, thinking she should know this by now, but he had no idea and thought it adorable how Galaxy garbled up the word (possibly because Galaxy could presently do no wrong and he was just happy to have her back). "It's constellations, sweetie," he said and he nuzzled the top of Galaxy's head. She let out a big, long yawn then. "Oh! Looks like it's nap time to process all the learning!" He smiled at Julia in a small gesture of appreciation for the teaching she had done. Maybe she would be okay after all, but it was a small step in a long process and he hoped that she would continue the positive steps forward. Charon lay down on the ground and stretched his legs before the yawnies caught him too. "Papa could use a nap too..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i wear my heelys, i give all the girls feelies - by Charon - July 25, 2017, 01:18 AM