Redhawk Caldera New rule: you steal my baby, you get punched.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
After parting ways with Raven, Towhee headed toward the Alpha pair's den. When she arrived, she was prepared to take up her usual post a few yards away, but something compelled her to come closer. She approached slowly, offering up a soft woof to let her godparents know she was there. She couldn't hear any sort of response, of course, so the Xi took the risk of popping her head inside the den. The worst thing that could happen was that @Finley or @Elwood would tell her to get lost, maybe bite her nose.

Nothing like that happened. Elwood must have stepped out because it was only Finley there with the four babies. The matriarch looked at Towhee but only offered a weary smile. The youth's tail waved as she bent forward to nudge Finley's cheek before she turned her attention upon the four squirming bundles tucked close to her godmother's flank. Towhee gingerly lowered herself to the den's floor to get a closer look, then gently sniffed @Lucca, @Clover, @Fiadh and @Tegan in turn. She knew their scents by now but it was so wonderful to actually see them, to get up close and personal like this.

As far as she knew, they couldn't see or hear right now, so Towhee didn't bother speaking or signing. She just focused on softly touching each of them, offering a little lick or nudge here and there, and trying to memorize every little detail of her new brothers and sisters.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
New rule: you steal my baby, you get punched. - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 09:17 AM