Redhawk Caldera New rule: you steal my baby, you get punched.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't hear the mewl, though she saw the pup's mouth move as she leaned into the touch. Towhee smiled, then glanced upward when Finley stirred. She was cleaning another of the little girls and the Xi watched, fascinated, as the puppy sneezed suddenly. It took her a moment to realize what had happened (without the sound to give her a hint). When she did, her eyes crinkled in merriment.

"Well, that was cute as crap," she said, mostly to Finley, who took the time to quickly give each pup's name before closing her eyes again. Appreciating the implicit trust being shown, Towhee curled even more tightly around the puppies, touching her nose to Fiadh's again before reaching out and nosing along Clover's tiny little spine.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: New rule: you steal my baby, you get punched. - by Towhee - August 01, 2017, 09:37 AM