Redhawk Caldera New rule: you steal my baby, you get punched.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The little girls squirmed beneath her touch, inquisitive despite their limited senses. Someday soon, their eyes would open and she could begin communicating with them properly, introducing them to the rest of the world along with their parents and the rest of the family. Towhee would've been happy to let them crawl all over her in the meantime, though for now her scent in their noses would have to suffice as they were still so small and fragile.

Soon Finley was tugging them closer to her breast to nurse. Towhee knew that eating would make them bigger and stronger. She couldn't wait. But she was content to simply stay close by and watch them for now. They might not be doing anything exciting at the moment but that did nothing to dampen her excitement over them nonetheless, her excitement to be the best older sister of all time.

I figure that's a wrap? I'd love (a) new one(s) soon! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: New rule: you steal my baby, you get punched. - by Towhee - August 10, 2017, 11:44 AM