Northstar Vale i'd be home with you
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
It had been a long time since Titmouse had seen Raven, or anyone else from the Caldera. To say he was jealous of Liffey's choice - once he found out about it - would've been an understatement. The boy could not admit to the homesickness in the weeks since their arrival, though. Titmouse had been plagued by his guilt, and too young to fully comprehend the events as they had unfolded. Now though, without the adults he trusted most to comfort him, he was left to pine and consider things. Not all of it made sense, but more and more of Tit's past experiences had begun to unfurl within him.

He thought of going back - somehow. His thoughts didn't get too far before a familiar voice called out, and before Tit could do anything, his pack-brother was there. Shitmouse? The name made him scowl (mostly because he wasn't quick enough to spout an insult back).

With his own tail swaying softly at his hocks, and the eeyore-esque mood settling across Titmouse's features, the boy merely grunted a greeting - it could've been anything really. He didn't want company all that badly, not unless it was Rannoch.
Messages In This Thread
i'd be home with you - by Titmouse (Ghost) - July 30, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: i'd be home with you - by Redshank - August 02, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: i'd be home with you - by Titmouse (Ghost) - August 04, 2017, 04:39 PM