King Elk Forest (brave as a noun)
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
she seems to accept his stilted attempts at comfort, which pleases him and makes him uneasy all the same. it occurs to him, not for the first time, how easily the beings of tindómë find shelter in each other (or at least how easily he seems to fit in amongst them, even with his sharp edges and unrefined angst). a twinge of guilt passes through the wisp: is this not better than the life he lost, even if that one was taken from him in tragedy? or maybe he'd been taught to not take things for granted. 

"i," he starts, entirely too sincere and soft, and pauses, embarrassment turning his voice back to its usual slightly-cut timbre. "--of course." the androgyne looks away, mumbles, "thanks though," and picks himself from his seated position. "i don't mind if you tell anyone what i told you," delight says after a minute - not that he thinks seabreeze is the gossiping type (unlike him and trajan, her and mato seem .. sort of ethereal, above that sort of petty thing), but now that he's said it out loud, he doesn't think it needs to be a grand secret or anything. "um, so i'm gonna go now, but thanks. again." it was a weight off his chest and - he was glad it had been seabreeze to offer reassurance, guidance, but boy it was a lot and he felt overwhelmed by his vulnerability. time to make a hasty retreat and have a good, resolved, sulk.
exit del unless seabreeze wants to keep him from goin! thank u for the thread <3
Messages In This Thread
(brave as a noun) - by Ariel - July 30, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Ariel - July 30, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Ariel - July 30, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Ariel - July 30, 2017, 10:08 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Ariel - July 30, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: (brave as a noun) - by Ariel - August 01, 2017, 10:29 AM