King Elk Forest let me take my time, oo.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
The early morning fog was starting to disperse as the sun climbed higher and while many were just beginning to wake, Seabreeze has been restless for hours.  Her sleep had become more and more restless the further away she got from the comfort of the Vale and since her self-proclaimed exile she felt an itch, the need to be doing something constantly.  She had felt a drive to work hard before, but being in the hallowed forest where Tindómë would make its claim increased the feeling tenfold, especially without the constant companionship of Mato to ground her — thank the heavens he did not know how much his presence assuaged the tumultuous sea of her mind!  And what would he think of her now?  Though her departure from the Vale was amicable in Rannoch's eyes, Mattias remained and his fury loomed over her like a storm, heavy and brooding, even all the way out here.

But even though the feeling persisted, she was quick to find that there was precious little to do.  During Mato and Aerlinn's return to the Vale, Trajan and Delight had securely marked their borders, and there was next to no upkeep to do.  And with only three wolves present, there was little need to keep a cache filled to the brim.  So she found herself absentmindedly wandering the internal territories of the King Elk, secretly hoping for isolation and maybe a place to run some water over her fresh, painful wounds.

Another wave of self-contempt (or was it self-pity?) washed over her.  Of course she got injured on her way here — what else could she ever be other than a pain-soaked siren?  The sound of another creature sloshing in mud and water tore her from these thoughts and she moved fluidly through the forest, closer to where she'd heard it.  She did not care if she was heard or seen — this was her home — but she wanted to have the advantage lest something happen.  With her luck, it always seemed to.

What she came upon seemed to be a small wolf, and she let out a small (gentle, tired) chuff to let the other know she was there.  She might as well greet someone who graced the King Elk with their presence.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
let me take my time, oo. - by Mitzi - July 31, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Mitzi - July 31, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Mitzi - August 01, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: let me take my time, oo. - by Seabreeze - August 07, 2017, 05:39 PM