Moonspear right in front of my salad?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She couldn't help but quirk a brow. The subtle dash of emphasis Galaxy placed upon it did not got unnoticed. "No? Well your belly certainly sounds the part," she replied gently alongside a small shake of her head, since her guess seemed plenty reasonable after hearing that. Perhaps Galaxy was right, but suspicions certainly remained intact, although she would let them go unspoken for now even as the girl's stomach growled once more. Amekaze felt the edge of a frown looking to take shape, but that too, she kept mindfully hidden.

"Hm, well now that you mention it," she licked at her lips, deciding she could go for a fresh drink too. It certainly wouldn't hurt. "How about to the little creek?" she asked, and had already begun to pivot that way--towards the small, nearby stretch of it that she often took Jarilo to when she wanted to wear him out without having to do that much herself, and did frequent for her own needs as well. Hopefully some cool mountain stream water would help Galaxy out. She lengthened her stride, and started to cover her ground to there. While the destination was familiar, she kept half an ear trained on the pale daughter.. feeling a vague uncertainty still loitering, and looking for a way to remedy what ailed her somehow.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - August 06, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Amekaze - August 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - August 10, 2017, 09:21 AM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Amekaze - August 14, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - August 15, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Amekaze - August 16, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - August 17, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Amekaze - August 22, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: right in front of my salad? - by Galaxy - September 19, 2017, 08:28 AM