Stone Circle That you'd smile
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Days—weeks?—had gone by since his last encounter with the madman, leaving Alexander trapped within the walls of the valley by his own fear and anger. Bearclaw, his home, offered small portions of comfort here and there, allowing him to slowly take back control over his life. Still, it was not without a great deal of time and caution that he had eventually trailed up along the boulder path and out into the open. Over and over again, he silently told himself that he would be alright, that everything would be fine. And, after a long while, he’d even started to believe those internal assurances. For despite all that had happened both months ago and weeks, he was home. There was nothing that could harm him, just as long as he returned to his valley after each trip away. That newly-budding confidence was enough, too, to send him out on a journey, legs carrying him—unknowingly—towards family.

Before long, the sights started to become more familiar to him, and it took him no longer than a minute to realise just how close he was to Desna. Desna. The name made him freeze where he stood, wondering to himself just how much time had passed since they’d last seen one another. And although he tried to figure that out, he was struck by not even a single thought of what could have happened, had the pack within the grove succeeded. Unable to recall the reason behind his previous visit, he pressed onward with a light enough heart, lacking his usual worries and focusing solely on closing the distance between himself and his sister’s home. Then, once he was near enough, the young Inuk tilted his head back and loosed a howl, calling for @Valette. As soon as his voice was cleared from his throat, leaving behind just a faint echo in the skies overhead, his ears perked and his eyes began scanning the span of land before him, searching for her.

Tagging @Nanook, too. Backdated to the 8th, since that’s when I originally said I’d post this. ^^;
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
That you'd smile - by Xan - August 09, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - August 09, 2017, 07:23 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - September 05, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - September 05, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - October 03, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - December 06, 2017, 03:19 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2017, 06:24 AM