Redhawk Caldera No, he's not on any flatbread.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Apparently, the pack had grown too populous to sustain, large game having become scarce in their hunting grounds. Towhee had many, many thoughts on how to address these matters, though she thought of none of them now. She was too busy peering down at her younger siblings and trying to hold their attention long enough to tell them a story in ptero. Obviously, she didn't expect them to understand much of it, but she wanted them to experience the sign language and start learning words as early as possible. Plus, they should learn all about the Redhawks' history!

-My first spoken words were 'get out,' you know,- she was saying. -Phox and I were were near the borders when a three-legged coyote suddenly attacked me. We would've killed her, but then a big black wolf appeared, followed shortly after by your mom and dad. Unfortunately, both trespassers escaped.- Towhee's lip curled at the memory, though she quickly smoothed out her expression lest she scare @Clover, @Fiadh, @Tegan and @Lucca. -Anyway, I killed that coyote a couple weeks later, with the help of a... friend.-

Someone must have passed gas. The Xi obviously hadn't heard it but suddenly the rancid smell permeated her nostrils and her eyes actually watered. -Dang!- she signed, pushing herself into a sit. She waved a foreleg in the air, then crooked her paw and held it to her nose. "Which one of you was that?" she wondered out loud, her voice sounding even more garbled than usual because she was holding her breath.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - August 10, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - August 15, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - August 15, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 03, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 13, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 13, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 27, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 28, 2017, 01:48 PM