Redhawk Caldera No, he's not on any flatbread.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Three of the four pups apparently couldn't be bothered to pay attention. Towhee didn't mind. They were young yet. Besides, it thrilled her when a rapt Tegan leaned forward eagerly, quite obviously ensnared. Letting the other three meander away to nurse, sleep or poop in a corner, the Xi focused all her attention on him.

-We were stuck in that cave for days, maybe even weeks. Half the pack was stuck on the other side, including your dad. They dug and dug and dug. It took forever but finally they broke through and saved us.- Although Towhee didn't remember any of this herself, she knew the stories well. And she made a point to leave out any mention of Oriole's death; that certainly wasn't age appropriate.

-Hey, Tegan,- she signed a moment later, changing tack, -can you say 'outsider' again? Show me!-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - August 10, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - August 15, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - August 15, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 03, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 13, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 13, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 27, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 28, 2017, 01:48 PM