Redhawk Caldera No, he's not on any flatbread.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Good job!" Towhee praised (and simultaneously signed) when he parroted the word several times. "You're gonna be really good at ptero," she decided aloud. There was no particular reason she felt this way, she simply did. Hopefully all four pups would grow up fluent.

-Maybe I'll show you the cave someday,- Towhee thought "out loud" in the next moment, looking speculatively at Tegan, then his brother and sisters. -When you're older. A lot older,- she decided.

She wanted to try to wrangle the pups' collective attention again, make another attempt at story-telling in ptero. But they were much too little and short of attention right now. Towhee sighed but smiled affectionately at them, patting their heads and licking their noses as she signed, -See you later,- and headed out to attend some of her other duties.

We can work this toward a wrap, if you like! 10/19: I'm gonna ship it to the archives!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - August 10, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - August 15, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - August 15, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 03, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 13, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 13, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Tegan - September 27, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: No, he's not on any flatbread. - by Towhee - September 28, 2017, 01:48 PM