King Elk Forest one kiss just like a drug
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

Thankfully Nova was undisturbed by Brienne's sudden arrival, though she noted she should be more careful in the future.  The second question gave her more pause — she wasn't sure why she clung to the name her brother gave her, but she supposed she did prefer it.  Yes, I do, she admitted.

She smiled at the other woman as she divulged her relationship with Burke and Malice (and therefore Mato).  It counts, she said, depending on how well you knew them.  Burke had been quite good to her and from what she gathered to Mato too, and although she had not met Malice yet outside of their tense greeting at the Caldera, she figured that Malice would be just as good for Tindome.

She looked at the rock — geode — once more and let out a small, satisfied hmmm.  No, I have not seen anything like it, though I do think I would.. like to take it.  Bring it to the King Elk, and maybe see if I can find some more to decorate with.

She traced the edge of the mountain with her nose and chuffed.  We could go sometime.  Look and see if we can find more.  She almost could not believe that there were prettier rocks but if there were, she would keep this one and bring back the prettiest damn rock she could find for the King Elk that had so far eluded her.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - August 11, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - August 13, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - August 23, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - August 23, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: one kiss just like a drug - by Seabreeze - September 11, 2017, 08:55 PM