Silver Creek waiting for a passing feeling
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
these two's dynamic makes me laugh a lot tbh

"i'm watching kokanee," delight says without any real weight of sarcasm to it. he's a brat but he lacks any real malice, mostly just inexperienced socially. "not bored, just thinking. i was looking more at the water, actually," the wisp admits, moon-pale gaze following the lines of uka's legs as they submerge in the water. there's a ring around his form where the silvery shapes of the fish give him a wide berth, a dark spot in the glinting stream. 

his expression bunches into a frown, detecting patronization in the male's speech whether it's really there or not. he's given up on finding something wrong with tindómë but here it is right in front of him, and talking about fish of all things. it's not even that he disagrees with uka - his whole self-declared job is to get to know what he's looking at, after all, how else does one record history - but he doesn't like being looked down on. "it's okay," the androgyne says, prickly, "fish, i mean. you like water a lot, huh." a more level-headed boy would have sought what interesting stories belie that fact, but delight just finds it unimpressive. "are you a fisher?" he adds after a moment, because if nothing else, he is at least invested in keeping track of his packmates' various trades, lest someone try to usurp his master plan. plus it was the nicest thing he could think of to add, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
waiting for a passing feeling - by Ariel - August 14, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Eucalyptus - August 17, 2017, 05:55 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Ariel - August 22, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Eucalyptus - August 22, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Ariel - August 23, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Eucalyptus - August 23, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Ariel - August 23, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Eucalyptus - August 23, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Ariel - August 23, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Eucalyptus - August 23, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: waiting for a passing feeling - by Ariel - August 24, 2017, 10:02 PM