Redhawk Caldera Old man needs food as well.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-Slow down, please,- Towhee signed when a visibly annoyed Lagan began ranting at her. She did her best to follow along, fighting the urge to interject every now and again. She grew a little aggravated when he didn't give her any openings, though she steadied herself with a deep breath and clenched her teeth, mustering up patience she didn't really feel.

As soon as he finished, she signed incredulously, -Do we need to wait for someone—one of the puppies—to be dying before we do something? That's a terrible approach, Lagan, come on.- She was unmoved by his softening expression, though it did give her a slight measure of relief. Towhee wasn't used to this side of Lagan. -You're letting your feelings get in the way. You're telling me that old man can hunt?- She didn't wait for an answer to this rhetorical question. -Think about it logically, Lagan. There's not enough prey to sustain a pack of this size. Some wolves need to go so that we can feed everyone. It's that simple. I'm not saying it's easy. It's not. But it's simple.-

She could see the tear on his face, though she couldn't hear the quaver in his voice. Either way, she still did not relent. -Why can't Burke find another pack?- Towhee wanted to know. -Why can't his mate help support him? Why does it have to be a death sentence? Even if it was, he's lived a full life. The babies, they haven't even had a chance yet. I just want to them to have that—the best chance.-

She rolled her shoulders, breathing through a flip of her stomach at Lagan's last few words. -What're you saying, that you're going to stop caring about me over this? Lagan, I don't agree with your life choices either, but it doesn't mean I'm going to threaten to stop loving you. That,- Towhee said, signing slowly and jerkily, -is a dick move.-

I figured Malice was done posting but if not, I apologize for skipping. Feel free to slap me!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 16, 2017, 08:04 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 16, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 17, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 03:24 PM