Redhawk Caldera Old man needs food as well.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It seemed theirs was a fundamental disagreement: an impasse. Towhee did not agree that sending pack mates far away was any more feasible or logical than asking some of them to locate elsewhere. Nor did she think the caldera should aspire to be kind, especially not to outsiders. And she still didn't know why Lagan insisted this was an immediate death sentence for Burke, although honestly she couldn't bring herself to care even if he was right.

Rather than try to argue, the Xi let out an explosive, frustrated sigh. -Lagan, you're so dramatic,- she signed, though there was a soft edge to the accompanying look she gave him. -And I don't know what you mean by 'lately'—the last ten minutes?- She shook her head, chalking it up to his high emotions.

"Look, Lagan," she began out loud after a beat, looking at the top of his bowed head, "I'm not going to go after them or attack them... not at this point, anyway. But I'm not going to let this go, either. I'm not going to wait for one of the pups to die first." She suddenly wondered if Lagan would immediately report her actions to Elwood and Finley. Towhee really couldn't guess how they'd react. Would they be angry at her for taking matters into her own hands? Or grateful for doing their dirty work?

"I'm going to go patrol," she said, then made a few hesitant motions—as if wanting to say something else but not sure what—before turning away with a final, "Bye, Lagan."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 16, 2017, 08:04 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 16, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 17, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 03:24 PM