Redhawk Caldera No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Finley didn't leave any room for misinterpretation, which Towhee appreciated, even if she wished she could have that sort of agency. -Okay,- she acknowledged simply. -I understand.- And she would respect it, because she held her godparents in highest regard and knew their word was law.

A little thought sprang up in her brain, though, and the Xi deliberated for a moment before asking, -Has he talked to you about me becoming a leader someday?- She wanted to help and support the pack. But Towhee also wouldn't mind weighing in more heavily on issues like this one, if Elwood and Finley thought her worthy of such consideration.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding. - by Towhee - September 12, 2017, 10:29 AM