Redhawk Caldera No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Finley was clearly shook shaken, which in turn made Towhee uneasily. It wasn't easily or often that anything struck fear into the Alpha female's heart. The youth simply nodded at her leader's words, falling into step beside her. She kept glancing upward, at least until it became too painful to do so again, the world beginning to brighten like sunrise. Her hackles prickled warily.

"We should ask Phox about it, maybe he knows something," Towhee said quietly as they scampered toward the refuge of the whelping den.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding. - by Towhee - October 09, 2017, 07:18 PM