Redhawk Caldera Look, we're all a little weird, we're all a little wacky.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hadn't expected Clover to know and gave the youngster a reassuring smile. -Being vigilant means always keeping an eye out for danger. When I patrol our borders—the outsides of our pack territory—I make sure that nothing dangerous crosses to do harm to those of us who live here. You're too little right now to come along, though one day, it'll be your responsibility too to do your part to protect this pack, to be vigilant.-

That was quite a lot of information to dump on someone so young, so Towhee motioned for Clover to stand in front of her and, when the puppy was properly positioned, the guardian sank into a playful bow. "Playing games is fun but it also teaches you too," she said out loud, seeing as her forepaws were too busy thumping on the ground. "Come on, pretend to attack me and I'll show you what a guardian does!"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Look, we're all a little weird, we're all a little wacky. - by Towhee - November 02, 2017, 03:44 PM