Redhawk Caldera Look, we're all a little weird, we're all a little wacky.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Concluding and archiving with Kit's blessing!

Clover didn't need to be told twice! She came at Towhee enthusiastically, fully embracing the task set before her. The mercenary grinned and easily sidestepped the youngster's playful attack, then whirled and tugged at the tip of the girl's tail. That wasn't quite what she would do to a real attacker, yet this was the very beginning of Clover's lessons.

After dodging and feinting back and forth a few rounds, Towhee finally let Clover catch her. She plopped to the ground, then rolled into a sphinx-like position to say, "You're off to a great start, Clover. We'll make a great guardian out of you." Her eyes lifted to Elwood and she smiled. Pushing herself back onto all fours, she gave herself a shake and said, "Now why don't you practice some more—on your dad."

Having effectively sicced Clover on Elwood, a grinning Towhee called, "See ya!" and resumed her earlier venture to the borders for a patrol.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Look, we're all a little weird, we're all a little wacky. - by Towhee - November 17, 2017, 10:38 AM