Dragoncrest Cliffs drive me home
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
for nomi ❤ @Thuringwethil sorry its a little slapdash..

​since she'd eavesdropped on the adult's meeting, blixen's felt unsettled. and that makes sense - she misses her mother, she misses the carefree ignorance of her early childhood, but figuring out what she can do to fix it is big and tough. the girl may feel like she's grown years overnight, but she's still just a kid. 

her very important forays into patrolling the border have made her feel more in control of her life again, but blix knows that's not enough. she wants to be stronger to prevent.. whatever happened from happening again (and though of course she has no way of knowing that she's right about her mother, she holds onto the kidnapped theory because the alternative - that her mother might have left them on purpose - is a much scarier unknown, and she's not ready to name her deepest fears). lucky for blixen, she lives in a pack filled with strong wolves, and even luckier, her nomi is the strongest of them all. caught up in her own problems, it didn't occur to her to worry about her nomi during her illness and she feels a little guilty about it, and she resolves to find her and see if there's anything she needs now.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
drive me home - by Blixen - September 09, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 12, 2017, 07:49 AM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 12, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 12, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 14, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: drive me home - by Blixen - September 14, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: drive me home - by Antumbra - September 14, 2017, 07:23 PM