Moonspear of life that keeps me alive
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The pause in his words had not gone unnoticed, it seemed, since Rannoch hooked in on the subject of his old pack. He didn't seem to have noticed that Charon said 'old' pack, but it didn't matter much, since he seemed to feel the same, wanting to stay at Moonspear. Charon was glad for it, for despite Rannoch being an adult by age he still didn't feel quite safe keeping Eshe's child out in the open when he could be here, in a more protected environment.

"You should do what you think is best, there's no reason to feel guilty about that." Charon only really said that because Rannoch was on the same page, so he didn't need to convince him. If he'd said something else Charon definitely wouldn't have wanted him to do what he thought was best. "They'll probably be fine. Is there anyone you want here?" Then he'd know he should make space for their eventual arrival here. He probably should've asked before Hydra went to the Vale, but whatever, it was too late for that now. She could always do another trip.
Messages In This Thread
of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 11, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 12, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 14, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 15, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 18, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 19, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 20, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 22, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 25, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: of life that keeps me alive - by Charon - September 28, 2017, 02:33 AM