Moonspear steal away, alright
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Hydra went right for the point, and her expression shifted subtly, only growing more concentrated. "Ah, Blackfeather." she nodded, having no doubt there. "Yeah, I have never heard of a Nyx," she shook her head. "Nor do I know much of the current matters or leads Blackfeather. They have always been a pack that does not seem to want you to know much," she mentioned as a longtime somewhat distant neighbor of theirs who kept away. They were a pack shrouded in mystery, with a long-lasting claim on those dark woods and its boundaries marked with rotting corpses. To find they housed a wolf willing to attack without fear of self-preservation did not particularly shock her any, truthfully. But it did paint a different sort of stereotype to the wolves from there she had once known years ago, ones who could finish a kill.. and dabbled in purposefully in darkness.

Which had been a high consideration of hers. What did they gain, if anything, from murdering Rannoch? For the fun and sport of it? The thrill? To take what was his? Ame was suspicious of the purpose behind it all, although maybe that was just because she had some measure of interest in this now.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
steal away, alright - by Amekaze - September 18, 2017, 12:19 AM
RE: steal away, alright - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: steal away, alright - by Charon - September 21, 2017, 01:59 AM
RE: steal away, alright - by Amekaze - September 21, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: steal away, alright - by Hydra - September 22, 2017, 06:14 AM
RE: steal away, alright - by Charon - September 25, 2017, 07:43 AM
RE: steal away, alright - by Amekaze - September 26, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: steal away, alright - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: steal away, alright - by Charon - September 28, 2017, 02:37 AM