Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's eyes fixed on Hydra's lips as she spoke, gaze never once wavering as she absorbed the message. She didn't know the first thing about the vale, nor did she particularly care, though something niggled in the back of her mind. Apparently Hydra's pack was looking after the victim of a lunatic whose description struck Towhee as mightily odd. Blood and feathers? she thought, face remaining blank as Hydra continued with a physical description and a summary of his possible whereabouts.

Her first instinct was to tell Hydra she couldn't care less about any of this, though the Xi pressed her lips together. Hydra had come here on good faith to make sure the caldera wolves knew of the potential threat. Towhee could appreciate that. When she felt the black she-wolf was finished speaking, she dipped her snout to acknowledge the information and thank Hydra for imparting it.

"We'll keep an eye out," she said simply, finally tearing her eyes away from Hydra's face to scan their surroundings briefly before her attention returned to her former sparring partner. "I have no doubt that you'll find him and kill him," Towhee remarked with a twitch of her lips. "You look as if you've been training hard," she added as a nod to Hydra's lean, muscular physique.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:06 PM