Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Ptero," Towhee answered simply, then pursed her lips. "I think it's coming to an end. Several wolves left, which helps matters." A smile flickered at the funny (to her) flattery, then she shook her head. The food situation had improved significantly enough that the Xi no longer felt like she had to worry about the puppies. And everyone else—herself included—could fend for themselves. They didn't need handouts.

"Yes, they do sort of go hand-in-hand," the guardian agreed. "I do need to build my offensive fighting skills but, for now, it's much more important that I know how to defend." There was so much to protect here, from the pups to the stockpiles to the land itself.

"I have two new brothers and two new sisters myself. I don't know what they'll end up doing as far as trades. They're only two months old. We actually just moved them to the rendezvous site the other day." Perhaps this was too much information to provide to an outsider but, again, Towhee knew Hydra wouldn't somehow use the information against her or her pack. She trusted her. "I'd tell you their names but I'm told that even those of us who can speak clearly have trouble with them, so I'm not even going to try to pronounce them out loud." But just to humor herself (and possibly Hydra), she made all four name signs.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:06 PM